Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy Kids

The girls have had a lot of fun things to report this week. On Thursday Alishea participated in a singing competition and did a great job. I wish I could have been there to cheer her on but Phil made sure to record it so I wouldn't totally miss out:





On Sunday both our wards had the annual Primary programs. As a CTR teacher I participated in the program in my ward while up in Bowmanville Chloe and Abrianna were in the program in Phil's ward. I'm so glad they're enjoying going to to church and hope they had a lot of fun singing in the program.

It's been hard missing out on all this stuff. I really wish I'd been able to be there to see Alishea sing and during church as I watched the primary kids sing and do their speaking parts all I could think about was how I should be in Canada watching our kids instead. Its so hard being part of a family but not being there to really BE a part of it. But the good news is that there's only 9 days till we'll all be together at James and Martha's for Thanksgiving and then I'll get to spend a few days in Canada. Its been too long apart this time...but just 9 more days...

2 comments:

  1. You are so strong to deal with being apart as newlyweds. I can't wait for you guys to live together forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh karaoke! You would've been the perfect fan to cheer her on. Hang in there. Thanksgiving will be here very soon. Love you. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete