Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New App, New Blogging Attempt!

Now that the Blogger App has become much more user friendly I am going to once again resolve to make an effort to keep this blog up to date....of course it's been almost a year since my last update so no promises! Haha But really, the new app on my phone will make updates very easy so I don't have any good excuses now! 

Rather than review the whole last year, we'll just say its been busy and awesome and then get right to the present! 

This weekend we had our lovely girls with us. Friday night we had family movie night and watched Over the Hedge. Totally love that movie! 

That evening I started coming down with a not so fun head cold which I'm still trying to kick. But did my best to not let it stand in the way of fun! 

On Saturday we went apple picking at Watson farm. It was a lot of fun and the weather was perfect for it! 


After that Abrianna had a birthday sleepover to attend and Phil was called into work so Chloe and I went out with our friends Melissa & Mia for dinner and some karaoke singing! The girls did a great job! 

Sunday the cold got the better of me and I spent most of it in bed, but after dinner we played a round of SkipBo which Phil won. Other than the cold it was a very nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment