Sunday, September 9, 2012

Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Life

After the busy, fun and slightly chaotic hiatus of Summer, we're now back to our normal routine. Kids are back in school and home from the trailer so we're back on our schedule of having them with us every other weekend and Tuesday nights. It was a nice normal weekend and I liked it that way. Friday and Saturday Phil got to work painting our living room. It's only partially complete but well on its way. I'm so thankful he is working so hard in his off time to help improve our home. Every step we complete gets us one step closer to what we want our home to be. The girls and I did some grocery shopping and grabbed a hot chocolate together in celebration of the beautiful cool fall weather we got this weekend! It was wonderful. I even broke out my long jeans and cute boots! I'm so happy to be saying farewell to the vicious heat of Summer. I love Fall most of all and hope it sticks around awhile!

That night we decided to head out for a family walk to enjoy the weather. Nice relaxing family fun! We rounded off the awesome day by ordering Chinese and having a movie night. I love my family!

Today was church. Phil was released from one of his callings which is nice since we've both had multiple callings in our ward for the past little while. Our ward just recently merged with some members from another ward and it's nice to have some new faces to share the work with :)

This afternoon we made time for another family movie together, sorted through all he kids clothes and downsized a bit, then had a visit with our friends Dawn and Immanuel and their family.

Simple, normal weekend...and I loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment