Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend #2



Last weekend was US Thanksgiving and we got to spend it with my brother James and his family. Phil, Chloe and Abrianna drove down to James's house while I drove up (nice that they're literally right in the middle of the two of us!) The kids all got along great and had a blast and we had tons of fun cooking and relaxing and all being together.

Chloe helped me cut, core and peel the apples...





Martha taught Phil how to make deviled eggs...


This year I am so thankful for my wonderful husband!


After our Thanksgiving dinner we all drove back to Bowmanville where I got to spend the rest of the weekend. Friday while Phil was at work I spent time with Alishea going to a movie. Friday night Phil took us all to see Harry Potter (Finally! Yay!) which was wonderful. Saturday morning we slept in and enjoyed a family breakfast together then got ready and headed out into the snow to help deliever Santa Boxes!








That was so much fun! Saturday evening we had the sister missionaries over for dinner (Pot roast and apple pie...yum yum!) The evening ended with movies and I found myself sandwiched between my sweetheart and Chloe all cuddled up together....Life doesn't get much better! Sunday was church and the lameness of goodbye...can't wait to be back for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Martha's house looks so cute. I'm glad you spent Thanksgiving with your hubby and fam. Nothing's better!

    ReplyDelete